Global Services Director (Kyiv, office)
Position: Global Services Director
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
- Supervise day-to-day operations in our global customer service/account management department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- University degree in business, accounting, or economics.
- Advance verbal and writing English skills are required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ proven managerial experience leading customer service/account management/outsourcing teams (with the headcount of no less than 15 employees); relevant experience within call centers, logistics, staffing/outsource, banking operations, and contract management is a big advantage.
- Strong financial, accounting, payroll acumen.
- Experience in working with international company is required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
What we can offer:
- Good compensation package (up to $3k).
- Comfortable office in the downtown area close to Druzhby Narodov subway station.
- Excellent opportunity to pursue international career in a global company.
- Professional growth and development, training programs.
- Fantastic team.
To apply for the position, send your CV on email@example.com.
Feel free to send us your CV, even if you have not found a vacancy of your interest at this moment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.