International sales director (office)
Position: International sales director
Responsible for creating, expanding, and managing sales initiatives, programs, and processes to increase new and expand existing sales of Acumen International services and products.
About the position
- Develop and manage sales department;
- Direct inbound and outbound sales, respond to and follow up on all sales enquiries by email, telephone and personal visits to convert leads to clients;
- Contribute to marketing lead-generation activities and marketing & sales funnels creation;
- Retain and develop leads, contribute to and make upsell offers to motivate existing clients to do more business with our company;
- Drive and develop new and existing channel partnerships and local partners’ network;
- Develop and maintain a prospect database;
- Identify and develop new sources for sales opportunities, including channel partnerships;
- Create and manage metrics to evaluate prospects and clients for optimal fit;
- Create and present to prospects and clients offers.
- Negotiate client contracts and work.
- Manage ongoing meetings, calls, etc. to support sales;
- Create and participates in creation of content for media and SMM, webinars, sales scripts, etc;
- Works closely with leadership, sales, marketing, operations, media team members to resolve to drive company’s success and results.
About the candidate:
- Extensive sales experience in Professional Services or Service Industry internationally.
- HR/staffing/recruitment/leasing is a plus.
- Ability to plan and manage at both a strategic and operational level.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners to develop lasting and productive relationships.
- Excellent problem resolution, escalation mitigation, customer service and consultative service sales.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Proven presentation, independent leadership/business impactful decision making, and business acumen skills.
What we offer
- Excellent compensation package – fixed salary + bonuses.
- Office in the Kyiv downtown area not far from Druzhby Narodov subway station.
- Excellent opportunity to pursue international career in a global company.
To apply for the position, send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to send us your CV, even if you have not found a vacancy of your interest at this moment. Contact email@example.com.