Sales manager USA, UK (remote)
Position: Sales manager
Location: UK, USA
About the position:
- Direct inbound and outbound sales, respond to and follow up on all sales enquiries by email, telephone and personal visits to convert leads to clients.
- Contribute to marketing lead-generation activities and marketing & sales funnels creation
- Retain and develop leads, contribute to and make upsell offers to motivate existing clients to do more business with our company
- Drive and develop new and existing channel partnerships and local partners’ network.
- Develop and maintain a prospect database.
- Identify and develop new sources for sales opportunities, including channel partnerships.
- Create and manage metrics to evaluate prospects and clients for optimal fit.
- Create and present to prospects and clients offers.
- Negotiate client contracts and work
- Create and participates in creation of content for media and SMM, webinars, sales scripts, etc.
About the candidate:
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Sales experience in Professional Services or Service Industry internationally. HR/staffing/recruitment/leasing is a big advantage.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners to develop lasting and productive relationships.
- Excellent problem resolution, escalation mitigation, customer service and consultative service sales.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
- Proven presentation, independent business impactful decision making, and business acumen skills.
- Send your resume;
- Phone or Skype interview with HR
- Complete professional survey and test
- Technical interview with International Sales Director/li>
- Job offer from Acumen International
To apply for the position, send your CV on email@example.com.
Feel free to send us your CV, even if you have not found a vacancy of your interest at this moment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.