Expats Immigration For Employment Overseas
Are you looking to send expatriates overseas to work for your company?
With the changing laws and regulations in foreign employment, more and more companies find it hard to stay abreast of expats immigration and taxation implications.
If you are sending staff from your country to represent your company in a foreign country or to provide on-site customer support to your company’s international clients, you can rest assured we’ve got you covered.
Since 2001, we have helped companies employ hundreds of expats worldwide.
We at Acumen International have simplified the whole immigration and foreign employment procedure for companies like yours to help you employ your expatriate personnel in any country of the world fast and in full legal compliance with the in-country employment legislation.
If you are willing to employ expatriate personnel to add value to your business, to share knowledge, skills and technology, you came to the right place. We have served leading companies of all sizes in industries like IT and Telecom, Energy, Automotive, Manufacturing, Financial services, Aerospace, Technical/Engineering, and many others. Our deep understanding of these diverse sectors helps us deliver expatriates immigration and on-country employment services to best meet our clients’ strategic objectives and budgets.
Applying for a work permit and business visa and navigating through local bureaucracies to arrange expats’ in-country employment projects involves a number of practical challenges but should no longer limit you.
We assist you throughout the entire immigration and foreign employment process from initial consultation to the final stage and after the expat has settled in a target country.
Our expats employment process includes the following steps:
• advising on application procedure;
• preparation of the required documents;
• submitting application on the assignee’s behalf;
• assisting the assignee during the whole process.
After obtaining a work permit, we ensure registration with local tax authorities is done properly, all local taxes are filed on time and timely payroll is provided to the employee. This helps expatriates adapt fast and easily.
Acting as a single expats immigration and employment partner, we offer the advantage of:
- One point of contact across the world for projects in different countries (180+ countries)
- Single agreement for all countries allowing for fast and compliant employee onboarding and offboarding
- Unified invoicing and reporting standards
- Global compliance: expert advice on notice periods, termination rules, severance pay and local payroll in any country or countries
- Work permits sponsorship and business visa support
- Simplified communication: English-speaking team members with international experience
- 24/7 customer service to support you in various time zones simultaneously
Click here for complimentary advice on how we can help you relocate and employ your expatriate personnel in 180+ countries around the globe.
ACUMEN PROTECTION PLAN ™ – MAKING YOUR INVESTMENT RISK-FREE
Our industry-unique unconditional money-back guarantee gives you complete peace of mind if you are not totally satisfied with our service.