If you are passionate about setting up lead-gen campaigns from scratch to help bring more happy customers, we can’t wait to hear from you…
Want to join a great team of “A” players that are changing the way international business is done by helping companies expand in foreign markets and fulfil global projects?
Acumen International is a team of like-minded and talented enthusiasts that serve our clients in 150+ countries. Having helped many businesses augment their global teams with the best global talent, time has come to invite the best marketing guru to join our internal team.
We’re growing and we’re looking for a hands-on, sales-focused and energetic marketing manager to help push an international PEO solution in the markets of the USA, UK and Western Europe. If you make it through our selection process, you will help drive pipeline and implement lead-generating programs and launch automated and one-off campaigns to nurture prospective leads and make them into happy customers and loyal advocates of our brand too.
We are only interested in working with the best talent in marketing as we use digital tools to communicate our message to the world. This puts a premium on tech background and ability to learn fast, to be a multi-tasker and an excellent screen-to-screen communicator.
You are a perfect fit for the position if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in on-line marketing (SEO, PPC, CPA, etc.)
- Have a minimum of a 4-year college degree (preferably a BA in marketing) required, Master’s a plus
- Speak fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus)
- Understand inbound marketing and lead-generation principles; practical experience in launching digital marketing campaigns (lead generation, list-building, set-up and maintenance of squeeze/landing pages, split testing; lead magnet creation, complete sales funnels setup)
- Have strong practical experience in email marketing
- Are a tech savvy that loves technology and a fast learner
Key areas of responsibility:
- Generate qualified leads to meet sales targets, launching marketing activities like email campaigns, social media output and engagement, lead-gen campaigns including lead magnet creation (webinars, sales brochures, guides, etc.)
- Write conversion-oriented website and landing page copy; work with content distribution
- Launch targeted PPC campaigns
- Develop and manage content for organization’s web presence, copy for website, landing pages
- Manage and drive company social media and online presence, including writing blogs, articles
- Track all site metrics, report on efficiency
Are you still interested? Does this sound like a team you want to be part of?
While working with us, you’ll find yourself part of a dedicated team that’s all about kicking ass and having fun while we do it.
If your answer is YES, send me your CV and shoot any questions at me.